Becki Newton

Becki is an Connecticut native. She began performing in local productions as well as the summer stock theatre at 13. She attended many classes in European History in the University of Pennsylvania. Following graduation, Becki immediately moved to NYC to pursue Broadway. Alongside a variety of guest starring roles and national commercials like Cold Case (2003) Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2000) as well as American Dreams (2002) she found herself as Amanda in Ugly Betty 2006. She's married to Chris Diamantopoulos and has a brother named Matt Newton. They're beautiful, but not models of the highest caliber. I'm fortunate to leave it to the pros at work and red-carpet events, because I can't say I'm a pro. With regards to my looks, I'm willing to experiment with new things. Glamour can be fun! It's not about being fussy, but about looking after your self. There's nothing wrong with being fussy. I used to think I wasn't very meticulous and used it to be a badge. Becki Becki Becki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrea Anders

Kim Director measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size